Mumbai: As Maharashtra battles the brand new surge in Coronavirus instances, CM Uddhav Thackeray will maintain a gathering with the Commissioner and different officers of Brihanmumbai Municipal Company (BMC) on Tuesday to evaluate the scenario within the metropolis. ALSO READ | ‘Projection Of Unscientific Drugs Slap To Folks’: IMA To Harsh Vardhan For Selling Patanjali’s Coronil
Maharashtra has been seen going through a brand new disaster with respect to a sudden spike in recent Covid-19 infections. So to evaluate the scenario and make vital choices, CM Uddhav Thackeray will meet BMC Commissioner and different officers, as reported by information company ANI.
5 Necessary Updates About Covid-19 State of affairs In Maharashtra:
1. New Restrictions: Amid fears of over new lockdown, extreme restrictions with stringent curbs have been imposed in Nagpur, Pune, Nashik, Amravati, Akola, Yavatmal, Aurangabad, Satara, and others.
Restrictions have additionally been imposed in Buldhana metropolis, Chikahli, Khamgaon, Deulgaon Raja and Malkapur areas of Buldhana. Buldhana DM S Ramamurthy knowledgeable that solely important providers might be permitted between 8 am and three pm. Residence isolation shouldn’t be permitted. Strict motion might be taken towards individuals who would violate the rules.
2. Challans In Mumbai: Mumbai police have been authorised to concern challans to individuals for not carrying masks. commissioner Param Bir Singh knowledgeable that they’re masks violators must pay a challan of Rs 200. For not carrying a helmet or a seat belt, the advantageous is Rs 500.
3. CM Thackeray On Lockdown: Whereas addressing the individuals of Maharashtra on Sunday, CM Thackeray in a press convention knowledgeable that the state has reported round 7,000 new instances. He stated that if the Covid-19 scenario deteriorates additional, the state authorities might be compelled to impose a lockdown.
4. Covid Violation Case: A case has registered towards former MP Dhananjay Mahadik and two others for violation of Covid-19 measures at marriage operate of his son in Pune on February 21. NCP chief Sharad Pawar, BJP chief Devendra Fadnavis and Haryana Dy CM Dushyant Chautala have been among the many attendees.
5. 12-Hour Night time Curfew: Maharashtra aid and rehabilitation minister Vijay Wadettiwar talked about the potential of the state authorities imposing a 12-hour night time curfew, “between 5 pm and 5 am”, in areas with critical Coronavirus transmission. A gathering might be held with Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray within the coming week to finalise the choice.
(With Company Inputs)