West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has lately despatched out a private letter, instantly attacking BJP’s latest developments, calling it an “assault on democracy and Constitutional federalism in India”.
The letter feedback on the NCT act as a direct assault within the Federal construction of the Republic that makes a mockery out of Democracy and other people’s mandate.
The letter that began with the case of the Delhi authorities, strikes additional to checklist down 7 factors of BJP energy misuses.
1. Biased governors in West Bengal,
2. Misuse of Govt. our bodies like ED in Meeting Elections of Tamil Nadu and Bengal,
3. Central blockage of fund transfers to states,
4. Removing of all demand-placing platforms for states,
5. Privatisation of nation’s property,
6. Deteriorating high quality of nation-state relations are some factors that characteristic within the letter.
7. The letter signed by Banerjee additionally claimed that the defections of elected representatives from non-BJP events to BJP is a results of BJP’s efforts to topple elected non-BJP governments and engineer floorcrossings by their cash energy.
The letter, that has known as for a “united and efficient wrestle” towards BJP’s one-party-authoritarianism has been despatched to nationwide political figures like Sonia Gandhi, Sharad Pawar, M.Ok.Stalin, Akhilesh Yadav, Tejashwi Yadav, Udhdhav Thackeray, Hemant Soren, Arvind Kejriwal, Naveen Patnaik, Jagan Reddy, Ok.S. Reddy, Farooq Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti and so on.
Curiously, no Left leaders have been invited to take part on this initiative other than Dipankar Bhattacharya of CPI (ML)