Christmas Day 2020 Wishes: The cold in air has brought along the festive cheer with people gearing up for Christmas Eve and the much-awaited festival Christmas. It’s only the festivities that kept our spirits lifted in the pandemic year and as the year draws to an end, it is time to share season’s blessings and greetings with everyone around. Every year, 25th of December marks the birth of Jesus Christ and Christmas is celebrated all across the globe. The day is significant as it commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, the towering figure of the most followed religion in the world. Also Read: Christmas Eve 2020: From Singing Carols To Exchanging Gifts, Know Importance of The Day
Here are messages to share with your family, friends, colleagues while you indulge in merry making this festive season.
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “It’s easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during Christmas time. May you get chance to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!
- Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful Christmas.
- I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve ever received.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- I’m so grateful for a friend like you, at Christmas and all year.
- Another year has passed us by and we hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and get everything you wish for.
- May you paint the blank canvas of this year with bright and happy colours!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, we wish you a joy-filled Christmas.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
- I wish you the unconditional love of God in all the dreams of your heart and your everyday prayers. Merry Christmas.
- Praying you have a wonderful Christmas filled with moments you’ll always remember.
Popular Christmas Versus
Christmas time is oh so near
Children so excited you can hear them cheer
Enthusiasm and excitement fill the air
And people show love in how they care.
Take the time to enjoy the season
And be thankful for the reason.
May the best gifts of Christmas be yours:
The gift of love.
The gift of hope.
The gift of joy.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
The gift of Jesus!
Christmas is forever,
Not for just one day.
For loving, sharing, giving,
Are not to put away.
Like bells and lights and tinsel,
in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others,
Is good you do yourself.
Funny X-mas messages
- “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.”
- “This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.”
- “I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas to you!”
- “This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.”
- “Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.”