The Bharatiya Janata Get together (BJP) on Monday launched celebration’s manifesto in Chennai for the upcoming Tamil Nadu Meeting Elections 2021. Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and VK Singh launched the manifesto, which majorly targeted on the farming sector.
The 25-page manifesto has been named “Tholainokku Pathram”. The manifesto has been ready by a 10-member committee headed by former celebration nationwide secretary H Raja. In Tamil Nadu, the BJP in its detailed manifesto has promised that if the celebration will get voted to energy, it can create 50 lakh new job alternatives.
ABP Opinion Ballot: Dangerous Information For AIADMK-BJP Alliance In Tamil Nadu
BJP has additionally promised full prohibition within the state if it involves energy in alliance with AIADMK. The saffron celebration introduced that alternate jobs shall be supplied to TASMAC workers who will lose their jobs consequent of such motion (prohibition).
Highlights of BJP’s manifesto for Tamil Nadu Polls 2021-
- Free two-wheeler driving license shall be given to women between 18 and 23 years of age.
- College students of eighth and ninth shall be supplied free tablets.
- Separate agricultural price range shall be ready.
- Direct house supply of all important commodities to all digital ration card holders.
- The federal government will create a multi-specialty hospital in all of the district headquarters and everybody shall be handled freed from price.
- Underneath the Jal Jeevan Mission, free potable water shall be provided to all households by 2022.
For this 12 months’s election, BJP has shaped an alliance with the ruling AIADMK and is contesting on 20 seats. The AIADMK alliance is especially dealing with competitors from the DMK-Congress alliance.
Within the 2016 meeting elections, AIADMK gained 135 seats, DMK gained 88 seats and Congress bagged eight seats. BJP fielded candidates for 188 seats however did not win even a single seat.
Voting for all of the 234 seats of Tamil Nadu meeting shall be held in a single section on April 6 and the outcomes shall be introduced on Might 2.